DOCK RAMPS & WALKWAYS
Atlas Docks builds and repairs walkways. Our typical walkways come in long and shorter sizes and are built with an arch to endure heavy weight capacity.
Long Span Walkways
- Long Span Walkways range in lengths over 60′ constructed using 2″ x 2″ x 3/16″ angle
- Handrails constructed of 2″ X 2″ 11 gauge square tubing *We use 2″ tubing allowing us to weld handrails with joint welds vs. “butt” welding angle to tubing for more support
- 2′ x 2′ Concrete Decking
- Our unique bridge design allows heavier load capacities, much higher than needed, for things like golf carts, four wheelers, snow, etc..
Shorter / Typical Span Walkways
- Typical single-span Walkways range in lengths up to 60′
- Standard Width of 4′
- Standard construction of steel components of walkway and handrails using 2″ X 2″ X 11 gauge square tubing and 2″ x 2″ x 3/16″ angle
- Our unique bridge design allows heavier load capacities, much higher than needed